Why Choose a Medtronic Spinal Cord Stimulation System?
When making an important decision like choosing the best option for chronic pain relief, you want a company with experience. Medtronic developed neurostimulation therapy, and it was first approved in 1984.Choose technology that may benefit you into the future. The Medtronic Intellis™ platform offers:
- The world’s smallest implantable SCS neurostimulator
- AdaptiveStim™ technology that automatically adjusts stimulation as you change positions
- Safe access to MRI* scans anywhere on your body
- Approx. 1-hour battery recharge from empty to full
- Ability to recharge a completely discharged device
- More therapy options personalized to your pain
- Built-in activity tracking to help manage your therapy needs
- Storage of your treatment-related information and daily movement log in your Intellis™ device –it’s with you wherever you go
- Discrete wireless trialing system lets you try SCS first
Spinal Cord Stimulation Systems Are Not Alike
Watch the video and discover important Medtronic differences like AdpativeStim technology and SureScan™ MRI technology.
Medtronic Spinal Cord Stimulation Explained
A simple explanation of AdaptiveStim technology and SureScan™ MRI Technology
Who Can I Go to for Answers?
There are many resources available to help you get answers to your questions about Medtronic spinal cord stimulation.
- Sign up to talk with a nurse.
- Sign up to talk with someone who has spinal cord stimulation and has volunteered to share his or her experience.
- Talk with your doctor. If you need help finding a pain management specialist, use our handy Find a Specialist tool. You can also create a doctor discussion guide that captures the kind of information that will help your doctor understand your particular pain and help you find the treatment option that's best for you.
*Under specific conditions. Refer to product labeling for full list of conditions.