Why Choose a Medtronic Spinal Cord Stimulation System?
More than one company makes spinal cord stimulation systems. As you and your doctor choose the system that’s right for you, it is important that you research these companies and learn about their history with the therapy.
Spinal Cord Stimulation Systems Are Not All Alike
Although there are lots of differences, some are more critical than others. Watch the video below to learn more about important differences like adaptive stimulation and SureScan™ MRI technology.
Medtronic Spinal Cord Stimulation Explained
A simple explanation of Adaptive Stimulation and SureScan™ MRI Technology
A Leader in Neurostimulation
Here are some additional important facts to know about Medtronic as a long-standing leader in neurostimulation:
- Neurostimulation therapy was developed by Medtronic and was first approved in 1984.
- Medtronic is a worldwide leader in medical technology and the largest medical device company in the world.
Who Can I Go to for Answers?
There are many resources available to help you get answers to your questions about Medtronic spinal cord stimulation.
- Sign up to talk with a nurse.
- Sign up to talk with someone who has spinal cord stimulation and has volunteered to share his or her experience.
- Talk with your doctor. If you need help finding a pain management specialist, use our handy Find a Specialist tool. You can also create a doctor discussion guide that captures the kind of information that will help your doctor understand your particular pain and help you find the treatment option that's best for you.